Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Jersey

I don't know what it is about classy skanks (hmm, oxymoron?), but I can't get over the Jersey epidemic in this country. Jersey Shore, Jerseylicious, The Real Housewives of New Jersey... it's the epitome of class vs. trashhh. And, for some reason that I can't understand, I absolutely love it.

So tan. So chemically treated. So fascinating.
How can you not love this??

In the spirit of the new year, I am making a list of resolutions. Like a sort of year-long bucket list. And on that list (somewhere in the -teens, mind you): VISIT NEW JERSEY. I don't know if it'll happen, but how many new year's resolutions ever come true? I think it's a decent goal. And if you've talked to me in the past year, you know how much I am infatuated with the Jersey culture. To go to Atlantic City and Seaside Heights would totally make my life right now.

Ohmagosh, the voice in my head is already talking in a Jersey accent.
OHH-AWW-SIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment