Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm in California.

NOWAIT! I just got back from California.
Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

I love southern California so. much.
If it were up to me, I would never leave.
{ but nothing is up to me }

Here is a picture of how I feel toward California:

And here's a picture of me actually loving California that much:

Guh. I wish I was still there!
Alas, I'm in Utah.
{ and it's raining }

But! I have plenty more travelling ahead of me.
-- camping & hiking in southern Utah
-- Las Vegas (I think)
-- BFF reunion, part deux: Jarrod Call in Auburn, Washington
-- BFF reunion, part three: Brandon Langford in Portland, Oregon
-- BFF reunion, part one (cont.)* & four: Vance & Logan in Arizona
-- probably some other random trip that I don't even know about yet

I work from home as a writer for an SEO company,
so I'm pretty much free to go where ever I want.
I just have to make sure my work gets done before/while I'm there.
Kind of tedious but hey, what isn't.

I get so anxious during the summer.
It's like the warm weather is my cue to
spend all my money on making memories.
Not a bad investment, if you ask me.

Anyway, if you want to go on a road trip with me,
let me know soon, please.
I'll have to pencil you in,
probably sometime in July.

So, to make a long story even longer,
my 6-day trip to California was wonderful.
Even though I had to deal with some crazy stuff.
And I got pulled over.
(but he was Mormon and graduated from BYU, so he let me off with a warning)
I'm convinced that
California = MICHAELAHAPPY :)

That's all.



*BFF reunion, part I already took place last weekend, in San Diego with Vance Bryce. Seeing him again in Arizona is just a continuation of that reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment