Monday, January 24, 2011

the tradition continues

I didn't go to school today, even though I probably should have.
AND I DON'T THINK I'LL GO TOMORROW EITHER.


I have this thing where I just... don't do what I'm supposed to do. And instead, I ONLY do what I want to do. And that usually involves sleep. It's a procrastination issue that I've been dealing with for a veryyyyyyy long time now. And it just seems to be getting worse.

I put myself in these situations, and I can't conceive why. I guess I strive for mediocrity. Or maybe I just like being stressed out.

Who knows...?



In any case, class or no, I'm going to keep up my Tuesday Temple Trip Tradition (say THAT five times fast). And I'm getting set apart in my second calling (in as many weeks) after dinner. AND! you can be sure I'll be attending my weekly staff meeting at work tomorrow night. See, I may be a slacker when it comes to school, but when it comes to my spiritual & financial well-beings, I'm as stalwart as they come.

I should have known better than to sign up for all morning classes. This is going to be an interesting semester...

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing! It's awful.
    I think I like being mediocre, myself. It's odd. I should cut that out.

    ReplyDelete