Tuesday, January 11, 2011

remember when

I used to love MySpace. I was all about personalized HTML and public surveys. Well, I'm still all about that stuff.
CASE IN POINT.

1. Why did you create this blog?

Honestly, I just did it because everyone else was doing it. But I grew to actually love it! It's like writing in a journal that everyone can see (perhaps not an appealing thought for some of you, but I've always been somewhat of an open book).

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Ones that make me feel a) happy, b) pensive, or c) social. Most of the blogs I stalk, I MEAN "follow", make me laugh. But there are a few that I read because they make me think. I like those ones the best, though they are few and far between. And sometimes a friend will tell me about such-and-such blog post they just wrote, so I'll go read that as to seem friendly and interested.

3. Favorite Make-Up Brand?
MAC, for sure. But I haven't explored many make-up brands. The result of being broke and unemployed.

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
Hmm, this is a tough one. I don't buy many designer clothes, but the one item of clothing that I covet right now more than anything else is this, The North Face women's denali jacket.

5. Indispensable Make-Up Product?
Ohh, another tough one. I used to be super low-maintenance when it came to make-up, but now it takes me almost fifteen minutes to put my face on. Umm, I think the most important thing for me is mascara. AND! eye liner. (I know, I know... I'm cheating.)

6. Favorite Color?
teal/turquoise

7. Favorite Perfume?
Depends on the season. Right now I'm into my Pink Warm & Cozy all over body spritz. It's perfect for winter.

8. Favorite Film?
What's with the impossibly difficult questions?? I have a list of favorite movies, but my one FAVORITE favorite movie depends on my mood and changes several times daily. Right now, I'd have to say The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's strange, and it'll always be strange. The epitome of timeless.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

Of course I'd like to visit New Zealand, the home of my ancestors and (more importantly) my family. I've never met some of my relatives that live in New Zealand, and I'd like to head down there to see what they're all about.

10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Blush, of course! I tend to layer the mascara pretty thick, so doing only one eye would likely be equally as noticeable as HAVING only one eye.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did this!! Haha I kind of figured nobody would pass it on....but it makes me so happy that you did :) And I love that you blog-stalk me! I hope you don't mind that I stalk you too....a lot...haha!

    Side note: I totally miss Myspace surveys, a LOT. I remember I always used to steal them from you because you found really good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete